Quality Design without Compromise™

Factory-Direct Installments: Flexible and Hassle-Free Financing for Your New Group Cycle

At Quadracycle Design Company, we understand that investing in a quality Group Cycle is a significant decision for your business. We want to make the purchasing process as seamless as possible, which is why we are excited to offer our Factory-Direct Installment Program. This program is designed to provide you with the flexibility and convenience of monthly payments, allowing you to acquire the Group Cycle you need while managing your cash flow effectively.

Here are the key details of our Installment Program:

Easy Payment Structure: Our Installment Program offers a simple and straightforward payment structure. You will only need to pay 50% of the total amount due at the time of ordering your Group Cycle. This upfront payment helps secure your order and initiates the production process.

Monthly Installments: The remaining 50% of the total amount due can be paid in convenient monthly installments. We offer flexible repayment terms ranging from 8 to 18 months, allowing you to choose a timeframe that best suits your financial needs.

0% Nominal Interest: We believe in providing transparent and fair financing options to our customers. Our Installment Program is offered at 0% nominal interest, ensuring that you won’t incur any additional costs or hidden fees.

Credit Check and Guarantor: As part of our financing process, we may require a credit check and the assurance of a personal guarantor. These steps help us ensure the financial stability of our customers and protect the integrity of our reputation.

Security Interest: To safeguard the interests of both parties, a security interest will be filed until the vehicle is fully paid off. This provides you with peace of mind and reassurance that your investment is protected.

International Customers: For our international customers, we offer a modified installment program with a 60/40 split. This means you will pay 60% of the total amount due at the time of ordering, and the remaining 40% will be paid in monthly installments.


To get started with our Installment Program, simply reach out to our dedicated sales team. They will guide you through the process, assist with any inquiries, and provide you with all the necessary details to make an informed decision. Alternatively, you can fill out the contact form at the bottom of our Pricing Configurator page, and our team will promptly respond with the pricing information specific to your desired Group Cycle configuration.


At Quadracycle Design Company, we strive to make our Group Cycles accessible to businesses of all sizes. Our Installment Program offers a convenient financing solution that allows you to acquire the vehicle you need while managing your budget effectively. Take advantage of this opportunity and elevate your business with our innovative Group Cycles.

Contact us today to learn more about our Installment Program and begin your journey towards owning a Quadracycle Group Cycle.

Quadracycle Design Company – Your Trusted Partner in Experiential Tourism.